Experience our most popular Jeep tour on this rugged ride along Mogollon Rim that continues deeper into the backcountry for a chance to get away from it all!
THE “ULTIMATE” SEDONA EXPERIENCE TOUR
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 12 & Under
A vintage jeep tour on the streets of Sedona, Arizona is a charming and nostalgic way to explore the town’s iconic red rock formations and hidden gems.
Our tour will take you through the heart of Sedona, cruising historic streets and charming shops and restaurants.
- Chapel of the Holy Cross – 30 minutes
- Airport Scenic Viewpoint – 20 minutes
- Tlaquepaque – 40 minutes
- LUNCH – dropped off in Uptown Sedona for lunch – 60 minutes
- Peace Park/Stupa – 30 minutes
- Rachels’ Knoll – 20 minutes
Along the way you’ll stop at the iconic Chapel of the Holy Cross, do some shopping at Tlaqupaque Arts & Crafts Village, have lunch in Uptown and then get out for some vortex experience at a couple of vortex spots.
(Lunch is NOT included in the jeep tour price.)